Via Swivl Cloud:
If you are uploading your videos from the Swivl app to your Swivl account, you can export them to be downloaded as mp4 video files to your computer. The step-by-step process to do this is described below.
Note: If you have captured a video using a C Series Robot with 2 or more markers, the audio tracks (which can be listened to individually on Swivl) will be merged together into one track.
- In your Swivl Library, scroll down to find and click on video you want to download.
- From the project view, scroll down and click Export.
- Click Download Video. The download should begin immediately, and save your video in mp4 format to your computer’s Downloads folder (unless you have specified a different folder in your browser).
- If your video contains slides or an outline, this option will not download these. It will only download the video you recorded.
Via iTunes (iOS only):
If you want to pull your video files directly off your iOS device to your computer, without uploading them to Swivl, you can do so through iTunes as described below.
- Plug your iOS device into your computer using a Lightning to USB cable.
- Open up iTunes and click on your device in the top menu.
- In the Settings navigation bar on the left, click on Apps.
- Scroll down the page to the File Sharing section and scroll through the list of apps to find the Swivl app.
- On the right you will see a list of documents stored within the app, most will be .mov video files. Select the ones you want to keep.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save to…, select the folder where you want your videos to reside, and click Save.
Via Android Device & USB Cable:
If you want to pull your video files directly off your Android device to your computer, without uploading them to Swivl, you can do so by plugging your device into a USB port as follows.
- Plug your Android device into your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the device storage in File Explorer (PC) or the Finder (Mac).
- If you are using a Mac, you may need to download software to allow you to access the device storage.
- Follow the file path: Android > data > com.swivl.android > files > Movies
- Drag the video file you want to the folder on your computer that you would like to save it to.