DVI2USB 3.0 is a highly versatile and configurable USB video grabber (external usb capture card), designed to capture video from any VGA, DVI, or HDMI source in resolutions up to 1920×1200, regardless of video content. DVI2USB 3.0 also supports simultaneous capture of stereo or 2-channel digital HDMI audio.
DVI2USB 3.0 is the perfect capture solution for those who require utmost control over captured image integrity. The included driver allows for extensive configuration of colorspace conversion, image scaling and audio resampling for maximum flexibility in professoinal video capture settings. Additionally, the included Epiphan Capture Tool offers a reliable and high-performance single-vendor capture solution.
Since no software or hardware modifications are needed on the source device, DVI2USB 3.0 is one of the most secure and reliable solutions for capturing high resolution video and images. DVI2USB 3.0 is small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, making it easy to transport between locations and integrate into existing systems.
DVI2USB 3.0 is self-powered through the USB port and requires no external power source. It has a capture rate of at least 60 frames per second in YUV 4:2:0 color format when connected to a USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed) host. Similar to all Epiphan’s video grabbers, video and images captured by DVI2USB 3.0 seamlessly integrates with third party video encoding, scaling and streaming software.
Epiphan recommends the DVI2USB 3.0 for most capture applications, especially those that require utmost control over image integrity.
- Captures DVI, VGA and HDMI* video display or camera sources
- Captures video and audio from HDMI sources
- Included driver software allows for full control of color space conversion, image scaling and audio re-sampling
- Epiphan video capture tool provided for image capture performance and reliability you can trust
- Supports USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 data uplink
- Supports true 24-bit color and provides consistent frame rate performance regardless of video content
- Captures resolutions up to 1920×1200 at 60 frames per second
- Interfaces with multiple third party applications compatible; with DirectShow on Windows, Video4Linux on Linux, QuickTime on Mac OS X
- Sources power from USB port, no external power supply required
- Durable aluminum enclosure