To get slides into the Swivl app so that you can present and capture them with video, you first need to upload them to Swivl cloud.
Uploading Slides to Swivl:
- Log into your Swivl account at www.cloud.swivl.com.
- In the right corner of the Swivl Library page, click the Add New Project button.
- Select “Upload slides”. Browse through your documents to select a file to upload. You can upload JPEG, PNG, PPT, KEY or PDF. Once you have selected the file you want, click Open.
- Click Upload to add the slides to your Library.
Importing Slides to the Swivl app:
- Open the Swivl app.
- Log in using your Swivl cloud account credentials.
- Tap "Add Slides" on your Capture Screen.
- If you do not see the "Add Slides" button available on your capture screen, learn how to modify what you see on your Capture Screen by default in this article here.
- Your newly uploaded slides will automatically sync with your app library.
- Any slides you have uploaded more than 30 days ago will still appear in the app library, but will need to be re-synced with your app before use. Simply tap the sync button on the right.
- Tap the slides you want to incorporate and then you'll be taken back to the Capture screen to start your recording.
Record your video with slides:
- Once you have selected the slides you wish to use, start your recording.
- You'll get a preview of your video capture but in the main view, you'll be able to clearly see your slides.
- Advance to the next slide by pressing the right arrow. To go back, press the left arrow.
- What results is perfectly time-stamped slides to match your live presentation.
- Advanced editing and export options in Swivl cloud are available for Pro users who have videos with slides.