The Gefen GTB-HD4K2K-442-BLK ToolBox 4×2 Matrix for HDMI is a compact and lightweight alternative to rack-mounted matrixes. It allows up to four Ultra High Definition 4K or 1080p Full HD sources to be routed to up to two Ultra HD displays. Each Hi-Def source can be routed to either of the connected displays using the front panel push-button controls, the included IR remote, RS-232 serial control interface, or through IP, using Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface. LED indicators on the top panel display the current routing status, FST mode, audio configuration, and EDID settings.
Resolutions supported include 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 4:2:0 color space), 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 at 24 and 30 Hz), 1080p Full HD, and 1920×1200 (WUXGA). This HDCP compliant matrix also supports Deep Color and 3D signal.
multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless formats are also passed through.
- Routes four Ultra Hi-Def sources to two Ultra HD displays
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz 4:2:0 or 30Hz 4:4:4), 4K Cinema (DCI) @ 24 or 30Hz 4:4:4), and 1080p Full HD
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- Push button controls for Routing, FST Modes, Audio, and EDID management
- FST Technology speeds up HDCP authentication process
- Advanced EDID Management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, and DTS-HD® Master Audio™
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with HDMI-to-DVI adapters (not included)
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control using a computer or automation control system
- IP control via Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface
- IR remote control
- Field-upgradeable firmware via Mini-USB and IP ports
- Locking Power Supply
2 year product warranty