Smart, space-saving, rack-mounted, power management and protection.
Nice, the parent company of GEFEN and Panamax has answered a common power supply challenge for AV integrators. The Nice DC12-IP Smart Power Manager enables remote power and energy management from a slim rack-mounted enclosure.
The DC12 features twelve individually controlled USB ports or Terminal Block outputs. The 5/12 Volt DC outlets are fully controllable via BlueBolt Cloud Management, the device’s front panel, a local Web GUI, an IP Control System and OVRC.
- Space-saving design powers up to 12 devices in one rack space
- Provides remote power + energy management
- 12 individually controlled USB ports or Terminal Block outputs
- IP Controlled and BlueBOLT™ Enabled
- All outlets can be renamed and grouped
- Discrete sequence on and off times as well as setting power cycle times for remote cycling of routers and other network infrastructure
- Advanced Surge Protection protects connected equipment from power surges and dangerous voltage conditions
- Standard EMI/RFI Filtration AC for best electronics performance
- Power sequencing
- Reduces equipment issues/service calls with remote reboots
- Provides visibility on energy usage with cloud-based monitoring and tracking
- Reduces excess energy consumption with scheduled on/off commands
- Rack mounting brackets included
|Input Voltage||90 – 264V AC|
|Input Frequency||47 – 63Hz|
|Maximum Input Power Rating||180 W @ 120V AC (DC output fully loaded)|
|Maximum DC Output Current, Total||12.5A @ 12VDC|
26.0A @ 5VDC
|Maximum DC Output Current, Per Bank||5.0A @ 12VDC|
2.2A @ 5VDC
|Total DC Output Power||150W|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (Tma)||40°C|
|Regulatory||United States: FCC Part 15B, UL 62368-1|
Canada: ICES-003 B, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1 UK: BS EN 55032, EN 55035, EN 62368
EU: EN55032, EN55035, EN62368Australia/New Zealand: SAA, AS/NZS CISPR32
|Dimensions||292 x 432 x 38 mm|
The Nice DC12-IP Smart Power Manager is distributed in Australia by AP Tech.
RRP is $1,895.