A.P. Technologies Pty Limited
1. Trading Terms
- Customers, who have traded with A.P. Technologies Pty Limited for a minimum of 3 months & have spent a minimum of $5,000 during this period, are eligible to apply for a Term Account.
- Term Accounts are granted only on approval by A.P. Technologies Pty Limited after a review of customers credit application.
- A.P. Technologies Pty Limited reserves the right to review the credit limit when deemed necessary.
2. Conditions of Sale
- Any discrepancy identified between the order and the invoice must be reported to A.P. Technologies Pty Limited within 24 hours of delivery.
- A.P. Technologies Pty Limited will take no liability for any discrepancy with the order unless reported as stipulated by (1) above.
- Due to the fluctuating Australian Dollar, quotes are subject to change without notice.
- Legal & Equitable title of all goods and all materials supplied by A.P. Technologies Pty Limited does not pass to the Customer until all monies owing have been paid.
- The risk of Loss or Damage to the product is transferred from A.P. Technologies Pty Limited to the Customer at the time of delivery of the products to the customer in accordance with the Invoice and any other contracts in place.
- All deliveries must be signed for so that proof of delivery is obtained. A.P. Technologies Pty Limited takes no responsibility for goods delivered/signed for by other parties / locations.
- Payment for the Invoice must be made in full.
- Such payment must be made within the Terms agreed upon between A.P. Technologies Pty Limited and the Customer.
- All orders placed by clients who do not have trading accounts, will be released only on receipt of cleared funds.
Payment may be made by;
a) Direct Deposit to our Bank account (details below)
A.P. Technologies Pty Limited
Branch: Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
BSB 012298 A/C 484532184
ANZ Swift Code for International ANZBAU3M
b) Debit Card or Credit Card payment (Amex, Mastercard or Visa)
All transactions are FOB, Ex- A.P. Technologies Pty Limited Head Office or 3PL warehouse.
- Claims for shortages, damages and invoice discrepancies must be made in writing within 24 hours of delivery/receipt of goods. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All deliveries must be signed for, so proof of delivery can be obtained. A.P. Technologies Pty Limited takes NO responsibility for goods delivered/signed for by other parties/locations.
7. Return of Products
- A.P. Technologies Pty Limited does not accepts return of goods excluding: Without prior written approval
- Dead on Arrival (DOA) products need to be returned within 14 days from the date of Invoice.
- Claims for shortages, damages or any discrepancies must be made in writing within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- Before opening any product, Customers should ensure:
(a) Goods provided match those listed on the Invoice and the Packing Slips.
(b) Goods received have not been damaged in transit.
- Any goods that need to be returned to A.P. Technologies Pty Limited must meet the following criteria:
(a) A Return Authorisation Number is obtained PRIOR to returning the goods.
(b) Goods are unopened, undamaged and in original condition (unless DOA).
(c) Returned goods are received by A.P. Technologies Pty Limited within 7 days of receipt of goods at your end (unless DOA – refer to Section 7.2 (above).
(d) A copy of the original invoice must accompany warranty returns.
- Goods returned under warranty will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of A.P. Technologies Pty Limited.
- Whilst A.P. Technologies Pty Limited will endeavour to return warranted goods to the sender as quickly as possible, temporary replacement items will not be supplied.
- Goods returned, with No Fault Found will be charged a minimum service fee of $25.00 + GST per item.
- All credit requests must be made in writing to your email@example.com
- Credit will be issued at the discretion of A.P. Technologies Pty Limited and where applicable restocking fees will apply.
- All freight charges will be paid by the customer unless otherwise agreed by A.P. Technologies Pty Limited
- Return Authorisation numbers can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service or Technical Services on 02 9452 6001.
- A.P. Technologies Pty Limited will not hold customer goods after repair. Goods are to be collected within 14 days of the notification from A.P. Technologies Pty Limited. Goods that are left unclaimed will be disposed of.
8. Limit of Liability
- These conditions do not exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provisions of any Commonwealth, State or Territorial law which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- A.P. Technologies Pty Limited shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, costs, damage, injury to property or persons resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with the acquisition, delivery, re-supply, retaking of possession, installation or use of the goods or any loss, costs, damage or injury resulting from the negligence of the company, its servants or agents or any other cause whatsoever.
- Any advice, recommendation, information or representation provided by A.P. Technologies Pty Limited as to the quality or performance of the goods or their suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise in relation to the goods is given in good faith but without but without any liability or responsibility on the part of A.P. Technologies Pty Limited.
- The liability of A.P. Technologies Pty Limited for a breach of any term, condition or warranty shall be limited to one of the following:-
(a) the replacement of the products or the supply of the relevant products, or
(b) the repair of the products
- Claims not raised in a one (1) year period above shall be waived.
- The Customer is liable for all and any costs and expenses incurred by by A.P. Technologies Pty Limited, including legal costs and the costs of any mercantile or collection agent engaged by A.P. Technologies Pty Limited to protect, recover or enforce any of the by A.P. Technologies Pty Limited’s rights under this agreement.
10. E&OE - Errors and Omissions Excepted
All care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided within.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.