A return to the physical is causing many organisations to rethink their existing meeting spaces and whether they are fully equipped for the new era of hybrid work from home and office. Meeting rooms need additional functionality to support the hybrid working environment to ensure effective collaboration between those in the office and online participants.
This blog walks you through the equipment you need to create a large meeting space and how AV solutions from Gefen enable employees to connect, communicate and collaborate – all designed to fit specific needs and budgets. View our additional blogs on how to create medium-sized and small meeting spaces.
Large Meeting Spaces
Governing bodies, executive boards, and large teams gather in these spaces, so these groups must access all the data they need. A single sizeable main display is replaced with four displays mounted two by two, where each screen can function independently or as part of a single video wall. Additional displays mounted alongside walls allow content to be viewed from any seat at the table.
Utilising Gefen’s AV over IP technology, any AV source or workstation in the organisation can be displayed and operated from any screen, in any combination. This makes it easy for teams to collaborate and access information to make actionable decisions.
- Supports up to 25 participants, with multiple presenters
- Large single or multi-table environment
- Video wall main display, additional secondary displays
- Ultra HD Video Conferencing
- Multiple local and remote AV sources
- Dedicated surface control panel
- Effortless connectivity from anywhere in the building
- A dynamic display system that supports collaboration
- Seamlessly integrates computer, AV, and video conferencing
- Ability to control any device in the room over Ethernet
- High-end audio with audio control
- Support for Smart Boards (interactive whiteboards) on the main display
- Seamless integration with any device in the room
Gefen is a global leader in Audio-Video distribution and connectivity solutions. With products designed to be at the forefront of digital connectivity, Gefen® solutions allow Audio-Video and computer systems to be easily integrated, extended, distributed, and optimised.
Installers and integrators worldwide turn to Gefen for innovative and dependable products that perform time after time.
AP Tech is an authorised Australian distributor of Gefen products. Every solution is backed by local warranty and support.